Contract 2


Contract #2 Template



Sign ups for Conference #2: Please sign up for a conference date/time here, as soon as possible. If none of the available times are convenient for you, please let me know.

Contract #2 Template: This contract is due in your Dropbox at least 48 hours before your conference. Please name the file: NetID_contract2


Procedure for Conference #2:

  48 HOURS BEFORE THE CONFERENCE:
  • Contract #2 is due 48 hours before your conference.
  • I will evaluate your Contract #1 assignment about 48 hours before your conference. I will provide comments of strengths and weaknesses. I will also review your Contract #2 at this time.
  • You must review my comments on your Contract #1 assignment the morning before your conference.
DURING THE CONFERENCE:
  • We will discuss the feedback that I gave you on your Contract #1 assignment and agree on the appropriate grade.
  • We will review your Contract #2 proposal and agree on your goals for the Contract #2 period.